CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Valentine

Here is a card I made for a swap.  White cardstock base.  The Paper Company metallic pink embossed with Sizzix Heart plate.  Not sure of the color of the brown I used.  Used my Marvy massive jumbo sized scalloped punch and layered with the white cardstock which I then stamped on with Stazon brown using $1 stamp set by Studio G.  Just bought a nex EK Success border punch with little hearts then layered a ribbon.  Inside is also stamped with one of the stamps from the Love Always Stampin Up set.  Then stamped envelope with the hearts from same Studio G set. 

5 comments:

Abbey said...

Beautiful card....love that border punch...I will have to look for that one...thanks so much for sharing!

LeAnn said...

Dianna....lovely card! I agree about the border punch.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Love the pink and browns together. What a nice card.

Dianna said...

I think I found that border punch at JoAnn Fabrics

Firenze said...

Such a pretty card!
TFS
Helen
Firenze Cards