CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, January 25, 2010

Framed "Holley" card

Way back in maybe June or July, Holley Barnhart posted this card on her blog.  http://www.holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com/ .  I just fell in love with it.  My niece's birthday was coming up and I thought of her.  I purchased the card from Holley with the intentions of making it framable after I gave it to my niece.  Well the procrastinator that I am, I still have it along with her birthday present.  I finally got a frame and it is now ready.  She sent me a couple of extra flowers that she used, I added a piece of cream colored cardstock to the inside of the shadow box, which is from Michaels, then added the flowers and a few dew drops.  I think this little Gorjuss Girl is just adorable.  Now hopefully I will get out to Courtney's house this week to give this to her. 

1 comment:

Christine Riley said...

This is lovely!
Hugs, Christine