CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, February 1, 2010

Swap anyone???

2010 Monthly Card Swap
Email me to sign up- JrnyFanIAm@aol.com
5+1 cards, not just fronts. What ever size you prefer but lets do matching envelopes too. I don't know about all of you but I love my envelopes to match my cards.


2 requirements: at least 1 stamped image and 1 die cut or embossed element. Then, all the glitz and glam you would like. Don't forget the envelope, stamp it? emboss it? Both? As long as it matches the card.

Also, please let everyone know what the recipe is for your creation. I like printing mine up like business cards and enclosing it with each card. You don't need business cards to do this, just cardstock or even plain old paper.

Put your items in a resealable bag before mailing. Also enclose a SASE for your return cards along with 1 extra .17 stamp incase the return envelope weighs more then the one you are sending. I will return any unused postage to you with your cards.

Sign-ups till 10th. Mail your cards to me by Feb 20, mail them, they don't have to be received by then. Once all are received, I will divide them up and return them and any unused postage to you right away.

Dianna Sowerbrower
103 Clayton Dr
Johnstown Pa 15904
814-244-8073
JrnyFanIAm@aol.com

Themes for February are

SPRING


ST. PAT'S DAY


BLUE & SILVER (OR GRAY)

So Make all your cards the same using one of these themes.

So we have 10 days to sign up and 20 days to get your cards & envelopes made. Don't forget to make an extra for yourself for I don't want to give you your own card back in the swap, unless we happen to not get enough signed up.

I hope I didn't ramble on too much and I do hope we get lots of sign-ups. I would love to do another swap next month.

Any questions, please let me know.

O, one more thing. I know some of you might think I am crazy for mentioning this but DO NOT sign your cards like you are giving them to your niece for her birthday. Whatever type of signature you may put on the back is just fine but if they are signed on the inside, that defeats the purpose of doing a swap. I know everyone thinks this is a given but I have received several cards in a single swap before that the girl hand wrote messages on the inside of the card making them unusable.

Email me to sign up
JrnyFanIAm@aol.com

No comments: