CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cuttlebug cards







Here are a few Cuttlebug cards I made before Christmas. I used a variety of papers for all. Top is with the 2 step 3x3 Tree die. Also used Swiss Dots on pink piece. Red, Black & White card I used Snowflake embossing folder on background and 2 step 3x3 Snowflake die. I don't believe I embossed the snowflakes. I attached a red crystal to the center and lots of tiny clear crystals to the outsides of snowflake. Red ribbon on bottom. The pink, brown & cream card I used the embossing folder to the Dove 2 step die. Swiss Dots on the pink paper and Spellbinders scallop square for the cream sheet. Brown dotted ribbon across bottome. Last card I embossed background with Peace, Love, Joy ( I think) folder. Spellbinders scallop rectangles and stamped the Angel with Inkadinkado "Angel" set. Added 3 dew drops.



5 comments:

Blog Master E said...

Great cards, I really enjoy seeing the different ways you're using the Cuttlebug.

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Love all the cards and seeing the different ways to use the folders and dies.

Mae said...

Very Nice!

Christine Riley said...

I love your cards, they are all gorgeous! I especially love how you did the snowflakes, so beautiful!
Hugs, Christine :)

Firenze said...

Oh my they're all gorgeous!
TFS
Helen
Firenze Cards