CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Golden Retreiver Ornament



Ok, for all you dog fans. I went hog wild with buying dog stamps on ebay a few months ago. I found these ornaments at Michaels and bought a few. I stamped him with Brown Stazon and heat set it. Then added Swarvski Crystals, did I spell that right? They are a amber/brown color. I love using them. They are just soooo much prettier then regular rhinestones. However, not many of us can afford to use the real thing all the time. And of course added a sheer ribbon for the hanger. I did package him for sale. This is another one of those items I was afraid would get broke before getting to check-out. Isn't he such a nice looking puppy! :)

1 comment:

Christine Riley said...

Very cute, love them!
Hugs, Christine