CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Laila's Birthday card




Well this is one of a few that were on my SD disc that I carelessly formatted. So I had to borrow it from my niece to take a new pic, that is why it is signed in photo. I started with white Brazill cardstock. Both patterned cs is DCWV Butterflys & Blossoms. A DCWV cs for mat on front as well as the inside. Stamp is Inkadinkado Round Frame with Butterfly in outside frame and Happy Birthday sentiment on inside frame. I colored in butterflys and frame with some LePlume II pens. The butterfly on outside is 2 layers, can't see that very well. Rounded all my edges and added ribbon. I had taken all components with my when my son Bradley and I went to Florida 2 weeks ago. Had the crazy idea I would assemble all on the plane but the ride was a bit rough and there was no way I was coloring on that trip. So, just had to finish at my Dads.


1 comment:

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Very cute! Love the colors you used as well as the DP and how you popped up the butterfly.