CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Autumn Greetings



Think I decided to make some Fall cards a bit late. This is the first of only 2. I started with a Brazill Brown for the base. All other cardstock is from the DCWV Indian Summer stacks. Stamp set is Inkadinkado Fall Foliage. Verse is ??? I am drawing a blank. I want to say the set is Autumn Greetings but not sure. It is NOT Inkadinkado. I forgot to label the case and thru the package out. I stamped with Brilliance Brown. Added a few dew drops, shimmery ribbon and 2 leaves I punched from a Martha Stewart punch. Card measures 5 3/4" x 5 3/4". I used a brown bag colored envelope which I stamped a leaf in bottom corner.



2 comments:

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Love the DP you chose - it's perfect for a fall card!

Brandi said...

Beautiful! I love the sentiment! :)