CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Cheesecake results

Well, not done! It looked nice on the outside but when I sliced it, the very center was not set all the way. I am going to say the first 2 bites since I normally take smaller bits of a slice of cheesecake. The rest was pretty tastey. I did not care for the crust though. It is a gingersnap crust and just seems too hard and taste kinda dark. I did not try cutting with floss, there was no way it would have ever cut thru the crust, I barely got the knife thru (sorry, not knife, I used a metal spatula like for frosting a cake). I think I will try another flavor next time and be sure to keep an eye on the oven.

1 comment:

Firenze said...

Oh my that's beautiful!
Helen
Firenze Cards