CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Snowflake card



Here is Holiday card I made using some Cuttlebug items. White card base, a dark red vellum paper that has tiny snowflake like designs on it- got from Michaels long ago so don't know what brand it is. I used Cuttlebug Snowflake dot folder to emboss the red, not sure the exact name of the folder and I think there are 2 snowflakes ones. I then used a 3x3 combo snowflake die/folder for the silver snowflake. Found some shiny papers in my stash and thought it would work for this. I then used my Craft Light Cutter with the "stamp" blade to cut out the silver piece on the bottom and stamped with Stazon and an Inkadinkado Holiday stamp. I do like the silver snowflake.

No comments: