CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Horse coaster


Well, I tried another coaster. Purchased from Lowe's. I have been wanting to do something with this Inkidinkado "Horses" stamp set I have. Stamped this one with brown Stazon and sponged the same around the edge. Still want to heat set it to be on the safe side. Will hopefully get some more done this week and decide on a way to present them.

1 comment:

Gramtrannydoc's Scrappin Site said...

I did a bunch of those tiles and used markers to color them in - yeah, just Stampin' Up! markers - not permanent ink or anything like that. What I did then was to spray them with an acrylic sealer afterward. They have been used and used without problems. Not even any troubles with the colors fading YAY!!!!