CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, September 11, 2009

Another Doggie card


Ok, this one similar to last. All DCWV cardstock from the "Pets" stack and "Brights" stack. Base is of a cream color cardstock with a patterened piece layered on top. I punched 12 different deckled edge squares with my McGill 1 1/4" punch. Carefully adheared them to the base. Stamped the doggie from Inkidinkado "Dogs" stamp set with brown Stazon ink onto white DCWV cardstock which I layered onto a mustardie colored from DCWV "Neutrals" stack. Cut edge of each with deckeled edge scissors. The "Woof!" is from the same stamp set. Added couple Dew Drops and attached with pop dots. Inside is single layer of the mustard colored cardstock with tiny paw prints going up the side. Hope you like.

2 comments:

Suzanne J Dean said...

So very cute--I'm partial to any dog or cat card too since I have 7 of my own, lol! Love the extra rhinestones & fun colors!

hugz,
Suzanne

Mae said...

Great babies!!! I love the different colors you used. Really makes it pop.