CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, September 21, 2009

Pocket calendar


here is one of those pocket calendars I altered. Got it from Michaels for $1. Used my DCWV "Pets" stack to cover front and back. Punched paw print and matted year dates on solid DCVW & Brazzill cardstock. I had made a circle punch that fits inside the paw print punch that was coated with tack it over and over. That way when I punch the print, it keeps it together, then just add adhesive and the circle pulls right off. But... of course, it disappeared! And I was to impatient to make another one and wait for it to dry. Guess I should still do that for future paw punches. O, the inside of the calendar also has dogs on all the pages, that is how it came.

1 comment:

Mae said...

Very nice Dianna. Just perfect!