CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, September 28, 2009

Simon in Brilliance Sky Blue













Here is my Simon Cat. He is from the Inkadinkado "Gemstone Cats" set and stamped in Brilliance Pearlescent Sky Blue. I attached some different size clear rhinestones on his bod and blue marquis shaped for his eyes. I hunted EVERYWHERE the other week for that shape only to find just last night that I have a whole bag of them stashed in a bowl that never gets opened. Have all kinds of shapes in there. The sentiment is from the Inkidinkado "Friendly Advice" set stamped with Stazon Brown. All cardstock is DCWV. Also attached some rhinestones to inside corner.








2 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Ahhh, he's so cute!!

Peggie said...

Is he ever cute. I love those eyes and all the rhinestones. Great job!