CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Male Birthday cards


Here are 2 Birthday cards I made for a Cuttlebug swap. Top card I used the birthday embossing folder and the Rock Star stamp set from Inkadinkado. Used my Martha Stewart star border punch and added ribbon. Also stamped inside and envelope to match.
Bottom card is with Swiss Dots embossing folder and Great Outdoors stamp set also from Inkadinkado. Ribbon was some clearences stuff from Michaels, yes one of those many, many spools of ribbon I have purchased and never used. I just love pretty ribbon. Also stamped inside and matching envelope. Used some decorative scissors with both also.

1 comment:

Christine Riley said...

Very cute cards!
Hugs, Christine