CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, February 1, 2010

Scrapbook Page Swap 6x6

When looking thru some photos the other day, I got an idea for a swap. Want to see what some of you think about a 6x6 scrapbook page swap? 3+1, any stamp set, 2 layers, embellishments..... 1-2 photo spaces per page. I thought it would be nice to do this every month so that at the end of the year, everyone involved would have maybe a couple scrapbooks to give as gifts or just keep for yourself. I thought 2 or 3 different themes each month would give a nice variety. How cute would it be to give Grandma or Auntie a photo album for Christmas? Getting 3 different pages back each month, that could be 3 albums.


I like to think I keep good track of my swaps so if you are wanting to join and maybe you are one that doesn't do events like Halloween for example, just let me know and I will mark that down and be sure not to send you a Halloween themed page. I would like to limit the exceptions to holidays only.

I think this could be a really cute and fun swap. I myself have never made 6x6 pages but I do have several 6x6 scrapbooks that need some pages put in them. I have done 6x6 recipe cards and just love them.

Anyone interested please email me
JrnyFanIAm@aol.com

1 comment:

Connie Fossenier said...

Nice to meet you on blogsurus. You have a beautiful blog with lots of interesting creations and photos...I see you are a nickelback fan...so am I.
connie paxman