CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, November 21, 2013

MY SPELLBINDERS SNOWFLAKE TAG

 Boy did this take so much longer 
to make then I thought it would.  But I'm sure the next one will go much smoother.  I started out with the Lacey Circle SPELLBINDERS die.  All white paper is water color paper, i think 100 lb.  Added Spellbinders circle in Stampin Up Gumball Green or Green Gumball.  Then 2 layers on one if the snowflakes from the SPELLBINDERS Create-A-Flake Four.  The little pieces that came out of the centers of the long parts I sponged with same color ink and glued to tips.  Added 2 other layers of snowflakes from the same Spellbinders set.  I attached the ribbon, Stampin Up Green Gumball, between the Lacey circle and circle die cut by tacking with tombo tape and a dab of Tombo in green & white bottle.  Layered all with a pop dot and added Stampin Up pearls.  

No comments: