CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, November 21, 2013

JINGLE BELL SHADOWBOX


 Decided to make a shadowbox for the holiday season.  Purchased an 8x8 shadowbox from Michaels, bogo.  The "Jingle all the way" phrase I purchased the cuttable file from Kerri Bradford Studios.  Cut with my cricut, yes I still have the original Expression and have never updated as well as Make The Cut with no updates as well.  Time to open up the Cameo I ordered middle of September. Anyway cut it out of black vinyl.  The background card stock is from a Martha Stewart paper pack cut to size.  Jingle bells from Michaels, 40% off, yah.  Finished it off with ribbon all the way around the frame tied in a bow.  Plan to give this to my wonderful Stampin Up demo, Cathi Lester.  

No comments: