CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, June 25, 2009

More ATC's


Just don't understand why these keep uploading rotated? Anyway......The Sparkle card was created

with a piece of cardstock from the Spring DCWV stack. I added some rhinestones on the corners and a tag created from Cuttlebug die which I attached with a piece of ribbon on back and pop-dots.
The Seasons card had Cuttlebug embossed background paper and stamped with Stampin Up "Suitable For Framing".
Bird theme card is my favorite. Inside the frame is Cuttlebug embossed cardstock and the frame is from an "I can't remember" sheet of cardstock. Isn't it pretty? Cut the inside of frame with a Spellbinder die and the inside has birds stamped from Stampin Up "Love Ya Bunches".
All the cards have a chipboard base.

No comments: