CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I DID, I DID SAW A PUDDY TAT!




Here are my TinkerBell and Sophie. Tink is the oldest and the more aggressive. She will let you know when she wants affection. Sophie is very affectionate. She is my little fluff ball. When she walks, or maybe I should say woddles, she looks like a little baby skunk. Her tail is shorter then most but really fluffy. And she flutters it up in the air as she walks or even if she is standing still. Her legs are pretty short. I believe she is a munchkin cat. When she meows, you can barely hear it and she is a very loud purrer. When she is purring, she makes sounds that sound like a dove. And boy does she make lots of noise when she is sleeping. You can hear her breathing anywhere in the house. She weezes very loud. Tink is usually mean to her and will hiss and growl at her then swat her. When she does this, Sophie just rolls over on her back like the middle picture. I think she thinks Tink is playing with her. But occasionally they do play together. They will chase each other up and down the hall. Tink also likes to play fetch. Ya, just like a dog. She will bring one of her little stuffed toys over to you, you throw it down the hall and she runs after it, plays with it for a few seconds then brings it back to you to do all over again. I just love all my animals! They are great to have. Wish I had room for more.


No comments: