CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, December 7, 2013

2012CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS

Yes, 2012. For some reason I never posted pics of the ornaments I made for family in Florida.  
I didn't pic the best picture for this one.  Hard to see the name.  Beautiful Martha Stewart black glitter inside and red shiny vinyl for the name.  All also have handmade ornament hooks.  
For a Pittsburgh Steeler fan.
I love all the purple.  Again, I am so glad I went with the Martha Stewart glitter, it is wonderful.  
Pink, green & white.  What wonderful color combo.  
Another one I should have picked a better picture for. 
Loved this ribbon so thought I'd change it up a bit and just tie a basic knot.  
Such pretty beads, yet I didn't have hardly any for the current project I am working on.  
And for a much younger Steeler fan.  
All made it to Florida in 1 piece.  Stay tuned for this years ornaments.  










No comments: