CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, September 13, 2013

SIMPLY BETTY STAMPS BLOG AUGUST CHALLENGE

Here is another gorgeous digital stamp from Simply Betty Stamps.  Her name is Mercedes.  I colored her with Copic markers then created a framed 12x12 shadow box frame.  Had a bunch of these frames in the closet and really wanted to make something with them.  All paper is DCWV.  I added some Wild Orchid flowers and some Recollections bling along with some spider webbing on the inside as well as out.  Along the inside of the glass I made a spider border using my Martha Stewart border punch.  Here are some more pics.




2 comments:

Betty Boo! said...

Absolutely stunning! Your coloring is amazing! Beautiful job!

Betty

Emily Shroom said...

The web looks so real, awesome project and fab colouring!