CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cat Brag Book



Here is another kitty brag book I made recently. All cardstock is DCWV, patterened is from "Pets" paper pack. Cat stamp is done in Brilliance Brown with Inkadinkado Cats stamp with little gems glued on her. She is matted using just straight edge for yellow paper and Spellbinders scallop rectangle die which I had to size a little narrower so it didn't take up too much room on the cover. Bottom patterend cs I used the Stampin Up scallop border punch for the top. "Meow", mice & heart tag are die cut from Sizzix sizzlits. Tied a piece of embrordery floss to the top of the heart tag. I have a whole floss caddy somewhere around here but do you think I could find it when I wanted that floss?! Had to go buy it again.

No comments: