CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, August 7, 2009

My 1st Tri-fold card




Thought I would try one of these. Just a quickie I made up for my sisters birthday. I used DCWV paper, I believe Blossoms & Butterflies. The stamp is one of my favorites, Inkadinkado - one of the Mindscapes. Had originally bought the wooden one then Michaels got in new clear sets which included this along with 4 others, and the set was $1 cheaper then the 1 wooden one. So, yes, I did take it back and get the set. Stamped with Brilliance Pearlescents Sky Blue then embossed. Had to use the toaster oven because I burned up my heat gun trying to take tiles off the bathroom floor. I now have a new one. Can't remember which "Happy Birthday" stamp I used. I know it could use some more embellishing. Next time, this one was a last minute quickie.


No comments: